Friday, July 18, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Aknowledges Same Sex Relationship With Samantha Rosnan

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23986368-7484,00.html The only thing about this which concerns me is that Lindsay Lohan is said to be acting as a "lipstick lesbian" submissive. I myself feel that all couples, homosexual and heterosexual alike, should be a co-equal partnership. This is also why I tend to oppose gay marriage, and instead support domestic partnership. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_partnership Let the heterosexuals have there patriarchial civil institution. We should not seek to imitate the straights, but to transcend them. Let us all strive to form relationships based upon true fraternity. That being said I wish the two of them the best in there lives together. Hopefuly they will last longer than Ellen Degeneres and Ann Heche's relationship. Which according to Ms. Heche, in her book "Call me Crazy", they broke up because Ellen was being domineering towards her. So I think that in order to have a stable and loving relationship, you must be on equal terms with each other.

No comments: