Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Franz Schubert Might Have Been Gay

http://www.glbtq.com/arts/schubert_f.html Franz Schubert is like my most favorite composer, of all time. His music is so soothing, and moving. Plus, since my mother seems to believe that all rock music is of the devil, I can buy his music without any scrutiny. Isn't it ironic though how some religious fundies, recomend classical music, instead of pop/rock songs, eventhough the composers of the pieces might not have been completely upright, according to there moral standards. This one such book, that my mother owns, "Satan's Music Exposed", actually recomends Schuberts music. I will especially want to purchase even more of Schubert's recordings, now that I know of his alledged homosexuality. Which is just icing on the cake, as far as I'm concerned. Mainstream society should recognise the important contributions made to the arts, by homosexuals. The world would be a much duller place without there input.

No comments: