Monday, September 29, 2008

Clay Aiken Comes Out As Gay.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20228488,00.html This is just my personal opinion, and not the position of the libertarian Left as a whole. I think that it should not matter what Aiken's sexual orientation is. He's not in a relationship with anyone, as far as I know. So why would his son even need to know about his proclivities? I do hope that he will be an involved father. However, idealy, children should have two parents, and have both positive male and female rolemodel figures in there lives. Traditionaly, and usualy, these rolemodels are the mother and father, in a stable and loving heterosexual family. I feel that it would have been better for the boy to grow up with both parents at home. But that's just the way things are in life these days.

No comments: