Saturday, April 9, 2016

Was Martin Droll Murdered ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EV_gXDgTwxI I had actually met and interacted with Martin Droll online , for a number of years. We met while playing a political role play game , called "Jennifer Government Nationstates" . We did not always agree on everything. For one he had come to express support for racial separatism , while I did not. While since then I have come to understand , and support the idea of self determination for all of the various communities , I still have always favored integration. But I feel that no one should be killed like that , no matter what their point of view. And furthermore , this news , which I just now found out about , makes me feel all the more suspicious that the surveillance state has been keeping me under their radar as well , due in part at least to my association with Martin Droll. So I will be especially taking precautions to prevent the secret police from potentially targeting me for an assassination , and/or disappearance.  Rest in peace my comrade. You will be remembered by me as the first casualty of our shared revolutionary cause of libertarian communism. And though your life has ended , the revolution still lives on in our hearts. 

No comments: