Sunday, November 16, 2008

SPLC Helps To Win Judgement Against The Klan.


http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?aid=345 http://celebgalz.com/imperial-klans-of-america-paying-jordan-gruver-southern-poverty-law-center/ Ironicly, it appears that the more ethnicly american you look, the more likely people might think you're foreign. I myself, am about 5% amerindian, and even I sometimes have gotten people commenting on how I look. They wonder if I was adopted, which I wasn't. Surprisingly, I just seem to look more ethnic than the rest of my family, according to certain people. It was the amerindian that was here first. Yet those of us of native descent are oftentimes made to try and prove that we really are citizens of our native homeland. We have to bring photo ID to vote. We must have Social Security cards to work. We even have to produce an original copy of a birth certificate, in order to get a drivers liscence/learners permit. The white caucasians should remember just what an American is. The American people have come from many different backgrounds. It's no more a white christian country than a black muslim country. All various groups should feel free to live here, in peace, and freedom.

No comments: