Saturday, October 11, 2008

Election Information, In Regards To The Issues.

Here are links to the posistions of both McCain and Obama's plans. You should read them both before voting. Now I know that many of you will be abstaining from voting, and that others will be voting for minor candidates. But for those who are planning to get involved in the contest between the Democratic, and Republican nominees, here is information to help you come to a descision. Readers of my blog should also know that I officially have not endorsed either candidate. Neither one entirely exemplifies Left-libertarian principles. But, for what it's worth, the Democratic Freedom Caucus had endorsed Gov. Bill Richardson, whom has since endorsed Obama. I myself am also strongly leaning towards voting for Sen. Barack Obama. One word of advice though. Do not tell your family whom you plan on voting for, as they may react negatively to you. Seriously, I had let my family know that I favor Obama over Sen. Hillary Clinton, and over Sen. John McCain as well, and I've been getting hasseled, intimidated, and even threatened, ever since. So if your family is fiercely partisan, like mine is, you'd do well not to let them know about your politics. Anyway, as I promised ,here are the links. http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Issues/ http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

No comments: